BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kalt!

I accidentally left the milk on the bench at breakfast yesterday. Because everyone in this house is a robot or a vampire (robots are about the only thing other than garlic farmers that can live with vampires)we don't use lights a lot which is why I only just saw the milk had been left out. Yet I didn't throw it away because I knew that it would still be fine. How can you leave milk on a bench for a day and a half without it going off you ask? It's actually very simple. You see, this house is so damn cold that we hardly need a fridge. As such I have started leaving more things out. Cheese, processed meats, carbonated cola drinks, and opened cans of fruit.

I think it's interesting that by spending money to heat a house people then have to spend more money to cool their food. But here we are saving money on heating the house and cooling the food. Money and energy, I should say, because we are saving the planet...
I have come to the conclusion that when I win the lottery (when , as opposed to if) I will probably still live like a student/hobo/PoW. That way I can afford another spare jet!

That is all.

0 comments: